One thing that comes across everyone’s mind when they’re playing internet poker is whether or not they are capable of multi-tabling. A lot of experienced poker players multi-table because they are able to post more profit although for some players they will actually do worse then if they were just playing on one table. There are multiple tips that I would like to share with you today on the topic of multi-tabling and they are all listed below.
* Make sure you don’t rush into multi-tabling because it will generally not work out very well for several reasons. You need to play a lot of online poker so that you gain experience playing the game and you also need to post profits before you can start playing on multiple tables. When you do end up playing on multiple tables you will want to make sure that you take it very slow and you don’t start playing 10 games right away.
* Whether you’re playing in a cash game or you’re playing in a tournament it’s important that you play at the same stakes. It isn’t as important when you’re playing in a tournament, but when you’re multi-tabling cash games you need to play the same limits. If you’re not playing on the same limit tables then you will easily be confused when the screens start popping up and you’ll be bound to make a mistake. If you play the same stakes then you won’t need to alter your strategy on any of the tables and you can focus on playing your best game for the limits you chose to play on.
* Since you will be playing multiple poker games on Club WPT at once with your own money on the line you want to ensure you will have no other distractions when you’re playing as well as you are getting the best possible rakeback deal available. Often the TV, music and computer can become distracting for players and if you aren’t focusing it could cost you a lot of money potentially.
* As you move up tables and start playing more poker make sure you don’t become overwhelmed by the rush and stick to the basics. You need to keep track of your stats as you play and you need to make sure that you’re still posting profits. The second you notice profits taking a dip you will want to analyze whether or not you’re playing too many games at once.
* Some poker sites like Full Tilt Poker will allow you to resize the poker room screen so that you can fit multiple screens onto your computer at once. If the poker room you use allows this make sure you take advantage of it. If the poker doesn’t allow this feature then you will need to open each poker room up from the bottom menu on your computer.
Multi-tabling is a super profitable way for thousands of poker players to earn more money then if they just played one game at a time. If you’re going to multi-table and plan on playing lots of poker make sure you sign yourself up for a rakeback account so you can receive money back every week from the rake you lose to the poker room.